- Caribcare organised and shipped hundreds of books and shoes to school children Ages 6 to 15years in Grenada and Jamaica
- We visited sick children and newly born babies and their mothers in the hospital.
- We provided basic toiletries for hospital patients in Grenada
- Financial support for a patient to have a life threatening operation.
- Groceries shipped and given out during the Christmas Season
Make a Difference
Donate today and help Caribbean children lives.
Every child deserves our help and support. It's shocking that poverty in the Caribbean is ignored or hardly mentioned, but with your help, we can change this and touch lives.
Our goal is to support every child in the best possible way. Whether that means supporting them with their educational needs, clothing, and food or making sure they can go to school in good shoes.
With your support, we can continue to be there for children, wherever they need us.
There are a variety of ways you can get involved with CaribCare‘s projects and we’re happy for you to help as much as you can.
We particularly welcome volunteers and Fundraisers in Churches, clubs, associations and communities.
We are also interested to hear from volunteers to serve as Project Officers and Coordinators in each Caribbean countries.